Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TURBO FIRE!

Max left Saturday for 3 weeks. And soon after he gets back he will be deploying to Iraq for 1 year. So I have decided to make the best of my time; keep myself busy. I have started a very intense workout called Turbo Fire. I do it 2 times a day. My weight loss goal is around 70 pounds! I plan on losing those 70 pounds in the year that Max is gone or less. The workout was hard to do at first, and it is slowly getting easier. The lady who does the video has sooo much energy, and me....I have very little. The more I work out, the higher my energy levels will be, and the more I will love doing it. I already look forward to working out every day, even though I am almost miserable toward the end of the workout. I can't wait to get rid of the extra skin I got from being pregnant, and lose my pre-pregnancy weight. I can't wait to feel pretty again...to feel good about myself!

1 comment: