Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Traveling

So to help keep my mind off Max being gone, Allie and I going to be going to North Carolina for almost the whole month of November to stay with 2 of our friends. I had planned this trip, not knowing that Max would be getting a 4 day pass at the end of his 45 days in Mississippi. And the 4 day pass just happens to be starting during the time I will be in North Carolina! I will be 20 hours away from him. How can I not go see him if he is that close?!
I am planning on going to see him, however, this won't be as easy for me to afford as the other army wives. The money I spent on my ticket to NC would be awesome to use on the trip to Mississippi! But it's too late for that. I now have to come up with the money to see my honey no matter what. It would really make his year if he got to see his sweet little baby girl and wife again before he left for Iraq!

1 comment:

  1. i was wondering if you were going to do that! a bunch of other people i know are going to see there soldiers! i am glad you will get to see max before he leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete