Tuesday, January 11, 2011

They Grow So Fast!

Babies grow SO fast!! It feels like just yesterday that I was in labor with Allie, and now she is almost 10 months old. Today I was looking at pictures of Allie the day she was born. It makes me so sad that she has grown so fast. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE watching her grow and learn. I just don't like how fast it goes by...that she has changed so much, and I can't tell until I look at her pictures growing up. 
Now it is time for baby # 2! Haha. People are always asking us when #2 will happen. Well as much as we'd like number 2 as soon as we can, we are going to wait about another year and a half. That's the plan anyways...although, when Max comes home, we wouldn't mind having another right away. We will see. 
Here is a picture of Allie the day we came home from the hospital, and her at almost 10 months!
Allie....will you please stop growing up so fast?

1 comment:

  1. It does go by too fast!!!! Can't wait for you to have baby #2 though!:)hehe yay

    ReplyDelete