Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer

I am so excited for this summer! I'm also excited for it to be over...only because that makes is closer to my hubby being home from Iraq! I am glad it is finally staring to get hot over here. It's been raining a lot lately. While I love the rain, it can get depressing after a while!
This summer I plan on taking Allie to the local swimming pool and maybe even the beach! There is also a theme park a couple hours from here, and they have some smaller rides for small children...I'm thinking maybe Allie would like that, too.
I start my CNA class this next Thursday. I can't believe it's finally here! It will last all through the summer. 1 night a week. And right after that class ends, I will be starting my first year of college. SO excited for this summer and fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment