Monday, August 22, 2011

1st Day of School!

Today was my first day of school. I had 3 classes today: Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, and Math. Tomorrow I have English. I have the first 3 classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of every week. I have English Tuesday/Thursday of every week. I'm pretty dang nervous about all of it, but especially math! I hate math, and it has been 4 years since I last had a math class...in high school! Today in math class, the teacher showed us some "simple" math problems to start the year off. I was so lost. I remember being very good at doing them in high school, so I am hoping that eventually it will all come back to me. I definitely do NOT want to have to drop this math class to go down to an easier one. I am gonna work my butt off to get good grades this year! Books are going to be SUPER expensive. Like around $500. Yikes! Not so excited about that. Thank goodness for school loans. They will help me be able to pay for books and daycare, and any other costs that arise. And what's great about school loans is that I don't have to pay them back until I graduate school.
So as most people that know me know....I am one of the MOST indecisive people you will ever meet. Now that I have decided on getting a nursing degree, I am now re-thinking that! I still want to stay medical, but I am wondering if I should just go beyond nursing and go to medical school to be a doctor. I know it is way more schooling...like double, but I definitely think it will be worth it! So I just really don't know what to do. I am thinking the pre-requisites are the same for nursing as they are for pre-med. So I may have a year or two to decide what I want to do.
On a different note, Maxwell will be home in AROUND a month!!!!! I am SO excited, I can't even stand it! I got a HUGE welcome home banner made for him for when we are at the airport waiting. He will be coming home later than the others, so I wanted his welcome home to feel extra special. I have all of our families coming to greet him at the airport. I am having Max's aunt make Allie another little miniature uniform to wear at the airport to welcome her daddy home. We can't wait for daddy to be home with us again!

No comments:

Post a Comment