Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow. It's Allie's first, and although her daddy won't be here for it, we have a lot to be thankful for! 
We are thankful that we are alive and well and that God has given us such a beautiful, healthy baby girl! We are thankful that Max has such an amazing job where he can go defend our country. Thankful that his job gives us free medical!(That is such a major blessing, especially during this recession) Thankful to have shelter over our heads, food in our cupboards, and clothes on our back. Thankful for all the little things. Thankful for such loving family and friends. Thankful to live in the USA! I am thankful that I have a husband that loves me UNCONDITIONALLY! Thankful to be a stay at home mom, and raise our little girl! Thankful that we are able to donate food to those that are less fortunate. Those of you who have your husband with you, safe at home, be thankful!! It is such a blessing! SO MANY THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR! I love my life, and I wouldn't change it for a thing.

1 comment: