Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Years!

This post is a day late, but yesterday was my and Max's 3 year wedding anniversary! It's crazy to think it's been that long. This is something I wrote to him:
"I love you. You are the rock in our family, and we aren't the same without you! I am sooo proud of you, and I KNOW that someday, Allie will be just as proud that her daddy is a soldier! You make such huge sacrifices to make sure that our family is taken care of. You work SO hard. A lot of guys could learn from you, my love. Not only in your work ethic, but most definitely in how you treat me! You treat me like every wife should be treated...with respect and love. When I'm down on myself; feel like I need to lose weight; or any insecurity I have, you always know how to make me feel better. You know me better than ANYONE in this world. There are times when I'm so down, and no one can make me feel better, but you. I really hope you realize how much I am totally in love with you. You are an AMAZING husband and father, and I feel EXTREMELY lucky to have you in my life. Lucky to have you as my husband! And Allie is just as lucky to have you as her father. I love you sweetie. You never cease to amaze me."
And this is what he wrote back to me:


"Thank you babe for being such a loving and supportive wife. You say all of these great things about how i treat you, but to be honest, I am just mirroring how you love and treat me each and every day. You are here for me when most other women would find it easier not to... you support my occupation no matter how dangerous it may be, just because you know that in my heart i know that its the right thing for us. I love you and Allie with all of my heart and that will never change. You make me just as proud. You are the strongest woman I know. Keep your chin up and know that you and Allie are all that i need to be happy in this life, and i cant wait to have you both in my arms again."
 
 
Here are some of the photos from our wedding ceremony we had in the October after our wedding.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment