Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update

So, I suppose I should update everyone on what's going on with us!
Allie is almost crawling! I never knew I could feel so proud as I do when my daughter does something new. She also has two little teeth that are just below her gums. These two teeth, will be her first. I can't believe she is almost 9 months old, and just now getting teeth & crawling. I think this is a preview of what is to come. She will be a procrastinator! She will wait til the last minute to do things, just like her father and I. I feel beyond blessed. I say that all the time but it's so true. We are blessed to have such a good baby! I love her to pieces. 
I've been doing okay. It's been so hard to be happy with the holidays being here. I just haven't been in the Christmas spirit this year. I finally put up our Christmas tree last night, though. It's my and Allie's 1 year to decorate girly. All pink and silver! It's beautiful. I would put a picture on here, but every time I take a picture, all you can see is the lights. 
Max is doing well. He's staying busy. We get to talk on skype every day. It's nice! We are lucky we get to talk at all. We couldn't imagine being back in the WW era, when they didn't get to talk at all. They could only write for years! We are grateful.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 9 months old already!! Seriously time flies by so fast especially when you have babies they grow up far too quickly! But I can honestly say it gets better and better every day and having a cute little toddler running around is a lot of fun!! I am glad you get to skype with Max and that he can see his little girl grow! Hopefully she hold off on taking her first steps until R & R so daddy gets to see them in person:) Keep staying strong girl!! Love the pictures and your little family is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete