Friday, February 4, 2011

Moving!

Max and I have decided that within the next few years, we will be moving to Los Angeles! People keep asking us why...the answer-because there are so many more opportunities there for us...for Allie. We figure we will give it a try. If we don't like it, we can always move back home. We don't wanna look back at our lives and say that we wish we would have done this. You only have one life to live, why not live it to the fullest!? When we move there, I am thinking that I want to go to Le Courdon Bleu. I want to get an associates or bachelor's degree in baking and pastry arts! I love baking sooo much that I figure that is the perfect way to go for me. Big things are going to be happening for us soon, and I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I am happy from you & think this is exactly what you need! You should definitely go to cooking school! I think that you should minor in business management or something so you can run your own business easier when you are done. That would be so awesome! :) Go girl. But I just wish you were moving closer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! That is a great idea! Can I minor in business at Le Cordon Bleu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and LA is actually like an hour closer to you! haha

    ReplyDelete