Friday, February 18, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

Max is going to be coming home in just a couple weeks!!! I am super excited. I can't wait to see him, and for him to see Allie! He'll only be home for 2 weeks, but we are going to make the BEST of those 2 weeks. We have made lots of plans.
One of those plans was a surprise to me from Max. We're going to go stay a night at the Coeur D'Alene resort and spa. We will have all meals paid for and a 1 hour couples massage. It will be a nice mini vacation. It will be my first night away from Allie. I hope I take it well. I'm sure I will, I just don't like being away from her for too long. Max and I don't like to leave her often. The first time we even went on a date after she was born and left her with anyone was when she was 5 months old. Anyways(kinda went off subject there)...I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Allie looks so cute! Great pics. Know you are counting the days till Max is home. What a treat to go to a Spa. It will sure make a winter day brighter, too.
    Nana:)

    ReplyDelete