Sunday, April 10, 2011

Monster Cookies

Today while Allie slept away the afternoon, I did some much needed organizing in our pantry. And then I felt like doing some baking. My neighbor's son mowed my lawn for me today and I didn't know it until I saw him actually doing it. It was sooo nice of him, so I brought them some of these! I am on a diet, so I only had one of these cookies, and let me tell you--they are AMAZING! Seriously, so good.

Monster Cookies
Yield: About 20 monster cookies

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 stick butter; softened
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup toffee chips
1/4 cup sweetened coconut
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Mix well. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips,toffee chips, coconut, baking soda, and oatmeal. Using a giant ice cream scoop, drop 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 15-20 minutes. Do not overbake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment