Sunday, April 3, 2011

Turbo Fire round 2

Last summer while Max was away at his annual training in Boise, I did a high intensity cardio workout program called Turbo Fire with a friend. We did it every day for 3 weeks, and I felt great, and was starting to see inches coming off. After the soldiers all got back from annual training, my friend wasn't able to do it anymore, and so we just kinda quit working out.
Well I bought the discs for myself, and am starting the workout program again. It's a 16-20 week program, with great results if you follow it. I am almost 2 weeks into it, and I feel great. I am sore everyday which is good! That means I'm actually doing something. And since the program is about 20 weeks long, I should be finishing right as Max is coming home! I am hoping for some great results!

2 comments:

  1. jessica, this blog is so cute! i'm glad i found it :) i'm excited to see what happens with your turbo charge workouts. i need something like that... good luck!

    ReplyDelete