Monday, May 9, 2011

Smarty Pants!

Allison is seriously so smart! Here are just a few examples:

1. When I ask her if she went potty, she reaches down and touches/grabs her diaper! I'm thinking since she knows that's where she potties, that potty training will be a little easier.

2. She shows me her muscles. I did not teach her this. She just did it one day. So now when I tell her to show me her muscles, she does.


3. Allie knows what she should not be getting into. So when I find her getting into those things, she looks at me and give me the biggest, cheesiest, cutest grin she can to try to distract me from the fact that she's being naughty. If she has something in her hands that she shouldn't, when she sees me walk up, she'll offer it to me. She's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment