Sunday, May 15, 2011

SO PROUD!

My sister has worked very hard for the last 4 years at getting her degree in Dental Hygiene. This last Friday, she graduated from college! I was beyond proud of her. It made my heart swell, and made me cry a little. I didn't think I would get that emotional, but her road to that point was bumpy at times. There were times she wanted to get out of the program because the cost was becoming so great(The cost of the Dental Hygiene program is VERY expensive). But she didn't. She stuck with it, and proved to everyone that told her she couldn't do it....that she could!
My sister has been one of my best friends since we were just babies. I am so grateful to have her in my life, and just SO darn proud of her and her accomplishments. I love you Rebecca!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...this is so sweet! It made me cry. I am so thankful to have you in my life! I love you soooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete