Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July weekend

Allie and I had a pretty good 4th of July weekend. We went to Oregon to visit my family there. For the first couple days, we went to Richland, Oregon, to visit my grandparents and my aunt who was also visiting. She had her 2 kids with her and her boyfriend. I always love going to my grandparents house. It's so relaxing, and they always have the BEST food! It was really good to see my aunt. I haven't seen her in years!
Then for the next couple days, we went to Haines, Oregon, to visit my mom and step-dad. We had a BBQ, went to the parade, and then to the rodeo. It was so much fun! I'm so glad I went to my mom's this last weekend because I got to see the very first dog we ever got when I was a kid. She was getting older and had bad arthritis. She was ALWAYS a puppy at heart. She passed away not even 2 days after I came back home. It was a sad day, yesterday, after finding out what happened to Katie. She's in a better place now, though. She's not in pain anymore. I love & miss you Katie dog! You were the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment